| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(HomeGarden247.com, April 17, 2018 ) "Food & Grocery Retailing in Canada, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Canada retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Canada food and grocery retail industry.
Submit Home & Garden Press Release
The food & grocery sector saw sales of C$142.8 billion in 2016, accounting for 41.4% of the country’s total retail sales, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2016-2021 to reach C$168.3 billion. Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters is the largest channel in the food & grocery sector, accounting for a 66% share of the sector in 2016. Online is the fastest-growing channel and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2016-2021. Food & grocery retailers started offering special lines of organic products to meet growing demand. The top 10 retailers accounted for a share of 64.9% in 2016, led by Walmart with a 19.5% share.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111530
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Food & Grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Food & Grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Food & Grocery sector
- A strong economic outlook will encourage more consumer spending
- Strong demand for healthier food options will increase sales in the category
- Hypermarkets are the dominant channel while online sales grow the fastest
- The food & grocery sector is relatively consolidated in Canada
- The Top 10 retailers accounted for 64.9% of overall sales in 2016
- Walmart is the largest player in the food & grocery sector
Get more information about this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/food-and-grocery-retailing-in-canada-market-shares-summary-and-forecasts-to-2021
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Canadian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Canada retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Inquiry before Buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2111530
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit Home & Garden website