| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(HomeGarden247.com, November 06, 2019 ) Market Overview
Submit Home & Garden Press Release
• Due to the health benefits of Aloe Vera drinks and the increasing health consciousness of the people all around the world will fuel the future growth of global Aloe Vera Market.
• Aloe Vera is really quiet an incredible plant. It is a succulent plant and part of the lily family (Liliaceae), the same family that garlic and onions belong to. Different parts of the plant are used for different effects on the body and Aloe Vera has both internal and external applications. Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids- no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies. The bulk of the Aloe Vera leaf is filled with a clear gel-like substance, which is approximately 99% water. And the freshly cut leaf is used to extract juice by crushing or grinding it.
• The global Aloe Vera Drink Market is primarily driven by health benefits that are associated with the Aloe Vera Drink and has a high demand across the globe. The Aloe Vera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6, and B12. Some of the 20 minerals found in Aloe Vera include calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese. With the rich content of vitamins and minerals in Aloe Vera drink make it perfect to be consumed as a food supplement.
• Increase in demand for the Aloe Vera Drinks has made the drink industry more focused on the transformation of products and to capture the market with Aloe Vera based drinks. With the rising awareness about the health benefits associated with the Aloe Vera, there has been increase in launch of flavored Aloe Vera based drinks since 2016 and it is expected to witness high demand over the forecast period.
• For instance, Detoxwater, the prebiotic aloe-infused water brand, has launched an aloe supplement shot, coined Veralixir, which contains 1.7 fluid ounces of highly-concentrated aloe vera extract. Detoxwater recommends taking Veralixir once per day before or after a meal to promote digestive health, skin elasticity, nutrient absorption and immune health. The supplement contains clinically-proven ACTIValoe and is touted as being vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
• However, due to the high cost and the adverse health effects by overconsumption of Aloe Vera drinks will be hampering the growth of Aloe Vera Drink for the forecast period.
• By Type, the global Aloe Vera Drink Market is segmented into Flavored and Non-flavoured. Non-Flavored has the dominant position in the Aloe Vera Drink and is expected to retain its dominance in the forecasted period due to the usage as a medical drink. As with the growing digestion problem among the people because of food habits. Now the use of Aloe Vera drinks is growing due to the use as medical drinks for the remedial purpose of digestion, as Aloe is known to soothe and cleanse the digestive tract and help improve digestion. The interesting thing about taking aloe internally is that, because it is an adaptogen, it helps with either constipation or diarrhea, helping to regulate your elimination cycles in whatever way you need. It is expected that Non-flavored product will grow at a CAGR of ~XX% during the forecast period.
• By distribution channel, the global Aloe Vera Drink is segmented into offline distribution channel and online distribution channel. In 2018, offline distribution accounted for more than 93% market share in the global Aloe Vera Market. However, the online channel is expected to witness double-digit growth during the forecast period.
• By geography, the global Aloe Vera Drink Market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
• Asia-Pacific (APAC) holds the largest market share for Aloe Vera Drink. Due to the population growth and rising demand for drinks with high health benefits is driving the market in the region. Rising consumption from developing nations such as China and India are being the major market drivers for APAC Aloe Vera drinks market. Growing awareness among the people for the consumption of health food and drinks is the major factor for driving the market for Aloe Vera drinks. However, Europe is after APAC in terms of market share of Aloe Vera Drink, increasing demand for healthy drinks because of awareness among people for healthy food & drink and easy availability of Aloe Vera drinks in nearby hypermarket/supermarket. The Hypermarket/Supermarket culture is gaining popularity in Europe which will be driving the growth of Aloe Vera Market in the forecast period.
• With investment and development in Eastern Europe are constantly growing. Poland is entering its third decade of dynamic growth with new overseas retailers and luxury brands entering the market with thirty new global brands setup operations in the country last few years. There is retail boom in Russia as 63 new complexes in 40 Russian cities have been completed. There is positive attitude in Western Europe of investment in outdated shopping centers to allow retailers to expand locally.
• Key players are adopting strategies such as investing in R&D, new product launches, expansion in distribution channels to stand out as strong competitors in the market. Global Aloe Vera Drink is a competitive market with the presence of various global and regional players in the market. The major players include ALO, Aloe Farms, Forever Living Products, Houssy Global, and AMB Wellness. Other key players in the market include Cady Products LLC, OKF, Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd., AMB Wellness, and PATANJALI AYURVED LIMITED.
• In April 2018, Aloe Vera drinks brand Simplee Aloe has responded to the introduction of the UK’s sugar tax by launching two new low-sugar aloe vera waters in the UK. Simplee Aloe claims the new products are the first aloe vera waters available in the country which do not use artificial ingredients, and the low-sugar drinks contain less than 2.5g of sugar per 100ml. Two variants of the drinks are available, one with aloe vera pulp and one without, as the brand seeks to appeal to a wide range of UK consumers.
• In January 2018, Baidyanath Ayurved has introduced a range of four natural juices - amla, aloe vera, karela and jamun and giloy - in a bid to keep up with the increasing shift towards natural, organic and Ayurvedic products and cater to young consumers’ growing preference for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) that offer health benefits. These juices are both preventive and curative for health, and will be available across retail outlets.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/aloe-vera-drink-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/aloe-vera-drink-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
| Submit Home & Garden website